Natural Resource Management
Our world is changing. Rising temperatures and unpredictable rainfall equate to challenges including managing wildfire fuel accumulation, flood risk, creating efficiencies in irrigation water storage and conveyance, and tracking and controlling the expanding presence of non-native, invasive species that threaten food and fiber production and water storage and delivery infrastructure.
Here are some of the services we provide to help you keep up with these changes.
- CEQA EIR Support & Initial Study Preparation
- Critical Habitat Area and Special Status Species Assessments
- Drone Reconnaissance and Survey
- Flood Channel Improvement Planning
- Integrated Golf Course Management Plan (IGCMP) preparation
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Plans
- Irrigation District canal and access road vegetation management
- Pest Control Advisor (PCA) recommendations for wild fire and other vegetation control
- Herbicide selection and risk screening for Rights-of-Way
- Pesticide human and ecological risk analysis for invasive species control in production agriculture
- Planning and analysis for use of copper and acrolein for aquatic vegetation and quagga mussel control in drinking water reservoirs
- Pre- and post- construction biological monitoring
- Vegetation management planning for fire fuel reduction and flood risk mitigation
Learn how we supported the control of non-native aquatic vegetation in one of the world’s largest, deepest, and clearest mountain lakes designated by the EPA as an Outstanding Natural Resource Water.